Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Ribco Marine website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) as amended from time to time.
Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Use of this website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of Ribco Marine:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the website to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on this website or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on this website;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on this website; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
If we consider, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to Ribco Marine's interests, then we reserve our rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to the website.
You are Responsible for the use of Ribco Marine
While we take care to ensure that the Material on this website is correct, current and free from errors, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on the website. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
Goods and Services Provided By Ribco Marine
Goods or services offered by Ribco Marine to you are subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Liability to You is Limited
Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by Ribco Marine are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
To the full extent permitted by the law, we will only be liable to you pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of carsales is limited, at carsales’ option, to (A) replacing or repairing the relevant goods, (B) supplying goods equivalent to the relevant goods, (C) supplying the relevant services again or (D) paying the cost of such replacement, repairs or supply;
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on Ribco Marine is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by us. Unless otherwise indicated, the material on this website is owned by or licensed to us and is subject to copyright (the "Copyright Material").
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing this site or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.